Re: Donchian channels Indicator formula

KS:

I added the *;*s in case newbies didn't know. Also the
*[1]* is needed after highest/lowest references or it will look at the
current bar's high or low. If the close is not greater than the High (or
lower than the low) you would never be filled :).

Bill Wynne

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Input: LEntryL(20), SEntryL(20) LExitL(10), SExitL(10);

If Current bar >1 and Close > Highest(High,LEntryL)[1] Then Buy on Close;
If Current bar >1 and Close < Lowest(Low,SEntryL)[1] Then Sell on Close;
ExitLong Lowest(Low, LExitL) stop;
ExitShort Highest(High, LExitL) stop;