Re: Donchian channels Indicator formula

I forgot to say I use SC4 (the code was TS-like, I know)
No ela file is needed in this case. I might have
this wrong, but ela files (SC4) regard functions and in this
case no special functions are included. Besides, you might want to do
it yourself. (Don't want to moralize, but if you trade hard then you
work hard).

Try this procedure:
Open- tools/quick editor/system/new
Name the system,
Now you can write down the code:

Step 1)
Long entry
IF current bar..bla,bla THEN
Buy next bar at market {for example}

The variables must be written down in the INPUTS section, so you can
jump to step two.

Step2 Long exit...
Step3 Short entry...
Step4 Short exit...

If this a problem, try opening (by EDIT) any default system and look
how it's coded. Besides, SC4 has a system called "Channel Brk on
Close", which is very similar to what we're talking about right now.

Rokin, I haven't tried turtle trading on the intraday basis ( I
haven't tried turtle trading at all,- too little %of winning
trades). Let me know if you catch the holy grail!!  @-)

SIYA

Kamil Soliman