Subject:           Security Flash
    Date:           Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:01:23 -0600
   From:           Mark Jurik <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      To:           "'Omega List'" <Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>,
"'Realtraders'" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

As reported in SecuritySearch.Net Vulnerability Report...

If a user opens a HTML e-mail message then a malicious
user could execute arbitrary code on the system.

Windows 98 and 98SE users should install this patch
http://download.microsoft.com/download/win98/Update/12395/W98/EN-US/274548USA8.EXE

Windows Me users should install this patch
http://download.microsoft.com/download/winme/Update/12395/WinMe/EN-US/274548USAM.EXE

Windows 2000 should install this patch
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?releaseid=25112