Re: TS 2000 unable to load data problem

On Thursday, October 19, 2000, 11:02:58 AM, Snosnosnow@xxxxxxx wrote:

Sac> I have data coming into the global server (checked to make sure
Sac> in the edit). Yet when I open a chart it says "unable to load
Sac> data."

I get this all the time. Sometimes you can fix it by opening the
format window and clicking OK, to load the data it was supposed to
load in the first place. This does not always work, and you might have
to add a bit more data and then do OK. Since this forces a true reload
of data, it always seems work.

BUT - after going through this dozens of times, the occurance of this
error seems to increase the likelihood of a crash, usually at
shutdown, but at other times as well. Be careful.

Sac> What simple thing am I missing.

Ummm... a fix from Omega, maybe :-).

Not that that's likely now that TS is "legacy software" :-((.

ztrader