Re: Renaming symbols?

> Is there any reason I can't leave the Morning Update off forever?

The only thing it's good for is adding new contracts. I run it manually
once in a while for that. It's easier to rename the expired symbols back
to their original names than to add new symbols manually.

I've never had any problems with renaming symbols. I do it all the time
for various import/export tasks. The way the hard drive churns, I'd
guess each tick or block of ticks includes the symbol. Jimo, got your
ears on? You know about the database format. Maybe you can enlighten us.

--
  Dennis