Re: DEBATES (offsubject)

Here is some systems  based on Bush to Gore
poll line crossover;

{ crossover system }
if date < 12012000 then begin
    if Bush_%poll_line crosses above Gore_%poll_line then
            buy;
    if Bush_%poll_line crosses below Gore_%poll_line then
            sell;
end;

you can also do breakout, momentum and convergence
divergence.

market is up today cuz Bush kicked Gores arse after the
sell off yesterday. that was the consensus on the CNN.

as far as my opinion. i don't trust none of them.
on one side we got a jewish liberal duo and on the
other we got a conservative texan hick team.
can they put someone in the middle?
both are equally dangerous for America...
the nice thing about Clinton was that he was THE middle man.
Bubba new how to wheel and deal, he was a winner and a top
notch dirty politician, he knew how play poker, he was a big
swinging dick in washington. gotta give him a credit. him and
his jewish team did a good job for the past 8 years. they did
the fiscal discipline and now we got the surplus.
Gore is far to the left and Bush is off to the right.
the main problem now is what?
paying off the national debt.  if that's not paid off there is risk
of US  government & co. to go under. if Gore gets in power
he will likely continue to work with the current team in that direction.
if Bush gets in he might screw up the  big plan a bit.
naturally, they hate each other.
the rest of the problems are surface problems like
seniors on drugs, social insecurity, decreasing crime rate,
corruption disruption in washington and other small matters.
the main thing is the national debt that  we owe to THOSE who
demand the payment now... after the Regan had to run up the bill
to win over Russia.
good luck in voting.
bilo.