Re: DEBATES (offsubject)

Gerald,

While I do thank you for your obvious interest in
the statement I posted, I must beg to differ on your
abilities to tutor on grammar.  Use of phrases that
contain and and, and could not be considered as model.
However, overlooking that, your reference to "competing
with the big boys" can only be considered as an
attempt to categorize me, which of course you are unable
to do as you know nothing about me.  I can recommend a
good psychiatrist however to assist you with that inferiority
complex you suffer from.
Oh and how do you feel about Rush Limbaugh?

Robert