From: Gerald Marisch [mailto:gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 October 2000 17:20
To: Mark Jurik; 'Omega List'
Subject: Re: DEBATES (offsubject)

"...personal screwups..."?????

A megalomaniacal sexual predator for a president who caused $50M to be spent
because he does nothing but lie and is about to be disbarred...

A first lady who claims to be the smartest woman in the world, envisions
herself as "...we are the president...", has memory lapses before a grand
jury, threatens 1/5 of the American economy with some half-baked "cradle to
grave" medi-care scheme and then, absent any prior experience, wants to be a
Senator because "...she cares"...

A dim-witted parrot for a vice president who can't tell the truth or fact
from fantasy...

An attorney general whose sole purpose is obstruction of justice...

An energy secretary who bounces around from one political appoint to another
like a rubber ball...

I'm running out of room...  Time for some Tylenol!