Re: INTC/NDX

<x-flowed>
I asked:

>are INTC, and other insiders, restricted in any way from trading the NASDAQ
>futures? It seems the major >components of the indices could use the
>futures as a surrogate for insider trading.

A private response said they can! Is this true? If so it is loophole
insiders can drive a $100,000,000 truck through with ease. I'm amazed no one
seems to care that hundreds of million$ may have changed hands over night on
this deal, and yet a few ticks slippage can have folks frothing at the mouth
for days.

Bill Wynne

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</x-flowed>