INTC/NDX

<x-flowed>

I'm curious what the laws are concerning insider trading and stock indexes.
I was watching the NASDAQ futures tick for tick yesterday around 3:50PM
Eastern and it was clear that some "big dog" was doing some heavy selling
there and into the close. Given the INTC announcement after the close it
makes me wonder: are INTC, and other insiders, restricted in any way from
trading the NASDAQ futures? It seems the major components of the indices
could use the futures as a surrogate for insider trading.

No sour grapes here, I've been a bear, but I'm curious.

Bill Wynne

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</x-flowed>