Re: sorting charts

The "Arrange all" command and the "Arrange windows" button arrange the
windows such that the most recently active window is in the upper left
corner, with the second most recently-used window below it, and so on down
each column.

I left-click on each window in turn, starting at the end of the alphabet and
working back to the beginning.  Then auto arrange puts them in alphabetical
order for me, and I don't have to use the menu to find a window.  Yes, this
is cumbersome, but it seems to be the least odious way to keep my charts in
order.  Once this is done, it's not too hard to redo, since things are
already in alphabetical order.  And I have to do this every day for every
workspace, as TS messes up my screen sizing every time I open a workspace.
Thought they were supposed to have fixed that in SP5, but you couldn't tell
it by me./Chris Slaybaugh