sorting charts

Greetings omega-list,

  I'm forwarding this since the person is having some email problems.

  *************
Hello,

I am using several workspaces with about 20 charts each in TS2000i. The chart windows are arranged
automatically. However, there is no order (alphabetical) in the charts, and I spend
considerable time trying to locate particular
chart on the given workspace. Does anyone of you know a way how to auto-arrange the
chart windows in a workspace, so that they are alphabetical ordered by the symbol name?

Any help will be highly appreciated,

--
Best regards,
 Tai Nguyen                      mailto:tainguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx