Re: sorting charts

<x-flowed>
Tai:

Why not just auto-arrange the charts so you can see them all, then double
right click on the chart you want to "maximize?"

Or you could arrange (pull and drag) the charts in any order you want and
"save workspace."

This is with TS4, I assume you can do it in the "more advanced" TS2K :)

Bill Wynne

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>From: Tai Nguyen <tainguyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: sorting charts
>Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 08:50:26 -0700
>
>Greetings omega-list,
>
>   I'm forwarding this since the person is having some email problems.
>
>   *************
>Hello,
>
>I am using several workspaces with about 20 charts each in TS2000i. The
>chart windows are arranged
>automatically. However, there is no order (alphabetical) in the charts, and
>I spend
>considerable time trying to locate particular
>chart on the given workspace. Does anyone of you know a way how to
>auto-arrange the
>chart windows in a workspace, so that they are alphabetical ordered by the
>symbol name?
>
>Any help will be highly appreciated,
>
>--
>Best regards,