Re: CSI questions

Phil:

Ok, now a public response. These people at CSI are wonderful. I've only used
their services since 1980. They go out of their way to be helpful. They have the
best data. They are constantly trying to improve their services. Do yourself a
favor and give them a chance--before you open your mouth. Try reading their web
site. There's a toll free number and they also have late hours.

Tim Morge