The "downloader" & TradeStation 2000

Hi,

- I don't have TS 4.0
- I installed TS 2000 on a new disk drive (no upgrade from TS 4.0)
- However, I need the old "downloader"

Questions : Where can I get it ?
                 Can someone zip it and email it to me so I can install it ?

(below is what I found on Omega Research tech support base)

Thanks !

Paul

DocumentID: 385
Last Updated on: 03/23/1999

I am upgrading to version 2000i. Can I still use the downloader?

   Yes. If you are upgrading from a Version 4 or OptionStation 1.2
   product, the Downloader is automatically installed when upgrading to
   your Omega Research 2000i product. You can create charts using
   Downloader data but OptionStation and RadarScreen only reference
   GlobalServer data.

   Note: If you are installing on a new computer or a new user, you can
   also install the Downloader by selecting the Custom option during the
   installation process and selecting the Downloader check box.