Re: SuperChart data feed help

Neither SuperCharts4 nor TradeStation4 is capable, by itself, of receiving
Internet data.  Various products, however, are available that allow either of
them to do so.  I use one of them, called DynaStore, and recommend it highly.
For further info, see http://www.dynastorelight.com  Their support, unlike that
of Omega, is awesome.