Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

  • To: "Charles Turner" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!
  • From: "Randall Kurzon" <rkurzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:01:35 -0700

I just now entered an order using PMBe and cancelled it in order to see if
it is working and I had no problem at all. Weird!! I use a local ISP and
have a 2 channel ISDN connection. I had my friend in Colorado do the same
and he had no problem either. He uses a local ISP there and a single channel
ISDN connection. My last executed trade was at around 1:30 eastern time and
I experienced no problem.

Regards, Randall