Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

At 12:57 PM -0500 8/21/00, Mark Brown wrote:

>Just  for your information - I see you have @HOME service.

My experience with cable company ISPs is the same as Mark's. I have MediaOne Roadrunner and it is very fast - when it works. But it is often impossible to get through for minutes at a time.

This may be OK for casual email users downloading pictures of grandchildren but is useless for trading. That means I am stuck with an expensive frame relay connection until I can get DSL.

I would bet that Keith's problem is more with his ISP than with PMB...

Bob Fulks