Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

Hello  Keith,

K> I have had enough PMB.  Any suggestions for an online firm for trading
K> the s&P?

K> Keith

Just  for your information - I see you have @HOME service. I had @Home
for  over a year - I even had two different cables run to my house with
two  different  modems and two separate accounts.  Both of the services
were so bad that I did not pay one penny for over a year and they sent
out  at least over a dozen service men to fix the problem.  None could
because the problem was in Colorado. Something else @Home or no one at
home  as  I  referred  to  them  does not do their own email - they sub
contract  it out and that explains why mail would sometimes come a day
late when I used their service.

My  primary  connection  up until that time was a dedicated full time
ISDN  which  never  gave me any problems but was slow when compared to
cable.   I  have  a  T1 now and two different DSL services which I like
very much.  If I had not made a long term commitment on the T1 I would
certainly   be perfectly happy with the DSL services.  My conclusion
is  however that no matter how fast something is if it isn't dependable
it  has  to  go.   And  so  the CABLE GOT UP AND WENT - BTW I have Two
Motorola  Cyber  Surfer  PRO  modems for sale with power supplys and a
Ascend Pipeline 75 ISDN Router with power supply.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx