Re: PCQuote vs. E-Signal

From: "bkmk" <bkmk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 9:12 AM
Subject: PCQuote vs. E-Signal

> Does anyone have experience using PCQuote and E-Signal with TS 2000i?
>
> I'm currently using PCQuote and haven't had many problems until recently.
> Since I only trade a handful of stocks, E-Signal would also be much
cheaper.
> Does anyone have any thoughts about which may be better for TS 2000i and
is
> it worth the switch?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barry

Dear Mr. Slavik:

I understand your frustration at your last connections, and would like to
apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.  We had been having
problems this past week with our server farm for Omega, but we have gotten
those issues under control.  You should no longer be experiencing
disconnects from our servers.  If you do, please contact us at:
1-800-772-2945.

Regards,
Paul Jordan
PCQuote.com