Re: CL_Proposal about a new "Systems Only" e-mail list / user group...

Bilo,

I am setting up a (free) web site to try to support this very concept.
I am also tired of wearing down my delete key, removing 99.9% of the posts
which are truly useless.  I would be willing to share my research, long
hours developing
and testing systems to a group of folks who would/could help improve on said
system(s),
who could share new research ideas, etc.  It will be by invitation only,
with new members
being inducted by some level of qualification, preferrably recommended by
existing members.
I feel like you do, why should I share my best work, when most members are
not forthcoming, and
only post junk to the list.

The password protected site will have a catalog of trading studies on it, a
message board (supporting multiple threads),
and after it is established, will possibly have a newsletter of some sort.
I am building this site as a one-stop-shopping
place for technical analysts to do research, post messages/code, review and
obtain/download indicators they have read about,
with tons of links to financial web sites, business news, economic reports,
historical charts (economic, market, etc..), system and book reviews,
etc....

The site is http://www.techtrading.com, and will be up and running in the
middle of September.   Senior traders and
experienced technical analysts please contact me privately if you wish to
have access to this site.

Regards,
James