Re: Subliminal learning/behavior modification tapes -- Consumer Reports request

They are the ones I was referring to.

But don't forget the NLP calibration "protocol"
if you really want to talk with your subconscious or
unihipili as a start.

With a tape, it is extremely inflexible compared to the
above or a hypnotherapist.