Re: Subliminal learning/behavior modification tapes -- Consumer Reports request

There is a quite interesting free report about
subliminal
tapes at a site where the company has people involved
that
have been in the motivational tape business for more
than
30 years. They claim success with a recording process
that
layers over a million messages on one tape using a
proprietary
method that makes them out of the ordinary [and priced
twice
as high]. Do they work? I have no idea.
http://www.alphasonics.com/