Re: Fwd: TS4.0 installation from hell

Hello  MRLYNNG,

Mac> I am forwarding this to the list for a friend that is having a real problem.
Mac> Please help if you can.
Mac> Lynn

i  would  suggest the following, (if you have on cd the items you wish
in  safety)  install a new ts with all the bells and whistles you want
(the  signal  server  ect.)  and  then  after  it  is running fine and
operating.    with  the  program shut down try this, drag and drop the
CONTENTS  of your old sub directories of ts - you have on cd - letting
the old files over write the new ones in every case.   you should wind
up with the same old ts but now with the signal goodies as well.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx