Anyone know how to output TS4 signal names to CSV file ?

I automate the trade statistics output using the IncludeSystem command so
that I can perform more analysis of tradeing systems in MS Excel:-

I have a system with different entry/exit signals like the following:-
Buy("LE_1") at PriceX Stop;
Buy("LE_2") at PriceY Stop;
Buy("LE_3") at PriceZ Stop; blah, blah, blah.

I can not find the easylanguage function name that outputs these signal
names.
How can I output the "LE_1", "LE_2" and "LE_3" signal names into a text
file ??????????

The current code that I use looks as follows:-

If Exitdate(x)=date[0] then begin

FileAppend("C:\Dump\trades.CSV ",

{Note that the first field is not preceded by a "+" sign}
  Sym+","
+EntryDateStr+","
+ExitDateStr+","
+NumToStr(MarketPosition(x),0)+","
+NumToStr(PositionProfit(x),0)+","
+NewLine);
end;

Any guidance or insight in getting these signal names out in an automated
fashion into a CSV file ???

Regards,

Robert Bianchi
r.bianchi@xxxxxxxxx