Re: Two internet connections at once?

Go to

 www.webramp.com

They have several router/hub products that will fulfill your request, note
that if the dsl goes down you still have to establish a dial up after that
.... this can be avoided by using the following configuration ( as I do )
... for a simultaneous connection ...

Get an analog router ( I use a Webramp 300e with dual dial up) and have it
establish the net connection, Use a connection program ( ponger etc) that
provides activity on the line so it doesn't get cut off by your ISP ...

Get a digital (Cable/DSL) ( I use a LinkSys cable hub/router for digital)
router that also has an established connection , hook both of the routers
into a switch box that is connected to your network hub .... you can select
by the flick of a switch if you are on analog or digital ....

All you have to do when you set up the digital and analog internal IP
address to the same numbers and the rest of your internal network will not
know if your on digital or analog ....

That's my backup redundancy system ... works great

BTW no affiliation with any of the manufacturers mentioned above ... blah
blah blah .....

Richard