Re: Is Timberhill ripping me off AGAIN!!

I hope the CBOT and CME lose their US market share to the European markets
ET. The only reason they are hanging on to Open Outcry type markets is to
try and preserve their membership seat prices. The middle man is not needed
nor will be tolerated in the future. They can take their Open Outcry and RT
data exchange fees and put them where the sun don't shine. Timberhill is
not the problem this happens to all clearing firms and the FCM's that use
them. I've been with many over the years and there is not a dime of
difference between them all. I say make museums out of both the CME and
CBOT building's and sell tickets. It reminds me of the commercial with all
the really old guys sitting around a board of directors table. The chairman
says we've been doing business this way for 50 years. We'll give the
customer what we want when we wont too.

Robert