RE: You got game?-bonds vs. stocks

OM,

Imo, probably a better way to explain the position that you were defending is:

"Such correlations and relationships may exist -- if they do, I don't know
what they are, nor do I have any interest in pursuing them -- and (in my
opinion)  probably only a few rocket-scientist types could explain them"

Don't know if you've checked out some of John Murphy's work, but he's
published quite a bit on inter-market analysis and many people find useful
(and trade-able).

Imo, it's potentially dangerous to assume that any one person may have all
the answers -- you included  :)