Re: You got game?-bonds vs. stocks

Owen,

Thanks for the information -- do you have any reference to support this
claim?  I'm not questioning the validity, but I hadn't seen anything on
this and would like to learn more about it.

I notice he's still selling the book on his website --

http://www.murphymorris.com/must_reads.html

Thanks,

Ron...