Re: You got game?-bonds vs. stocks

said that a significant amount of his work on intermarket
analysis is now obsolete, Ron Augustine reasonably asked:

> Thanks for the information -- do you have any reference to support this
> claim?  I'm not questioning the validity, but I hadn't seen anything on
> this and would like to learn more about it.
>
> I notice he's still selling the book on his website --

Unfortunately, no.  One of my great disadvantages in life
is that I tend to retain data, remember whether or not I thought
it came from a reliable source, but completely lose track of
the source itself.  In this case, I recall having thought the source
to be probably reliable, but not take-it-to-the-bank solid.  The
report certainly fit with my own prejudices, which hold that nearly
anything you "know" about seasonals, intermarket correlations,
price patterns, and darned near anything else is subject to
change without notice.

Owen Davies