Re: ANOTHER QUESTION

It seems clear to me that from here the prudent course is to wait for a
significant direction to confirm a break one way or the other.  However, I
remember being a market-maker on the floor of the PSE when the Dow crossed 1000.
We were able to make money on the short term swings and made a living when there
wasn't a raging bull market.  Even if we don't see a strong move, we can survive
trading the congestion.
Only my opinion,
Lawrence Price