DirectPC

I am trading from a rural location and the only broadband solution that
is economically feasible is DirectPC.  It worked fine for my PCQuote
internet feed for the first three weeks, then suddenly, I could no
longer connect the GS through the DirectPC connection.  I have been told
by DirectPC tech support that the ping times are always slow with the
satellite, but I can't understand why it was working fine and then just
stopped.  Is anyone else using DirectPC to connect to PCQuote?
Lawrence Price