Re: TraderGirl

From: <peta34@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ tradergirl ]" <tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 10:30 AM
Subject: TraderGirl

> I actually agree with some of TG's ideas, but her whole deal is a little
> like a bad soap opera: you know it is a worthless excercise, you know how
> it is going to end, but you watch anyway against your better judgement.

Life is for living.  The whole world is a stage, remember?  So why are you
being
a downer in the corner?  Why not start doing a little tap dance... have some
fun with life.  It is all a great big experiment, don't you realize this?

> Theory #1: TG is on summer break (colleges got out just as "she"
appeared).
> She was here last summer claiming to trade 10 lots in the currencies. All
> "trades" were posted after the fact, all made great money (sound
familiar?).
> She/he got into it with TJ for a while (I do not remember her/his handle).
> Had to stop "trading," or just posing as a trader on the list, when she
> lost access to Mom's 'puter and went back to school in the fall. The
question
> I ask: if you are a brilliant young trader
> making 6 figures+ why do do have the need to tell 1000's of total
strangers
> how great you are?

Why do you feel the need to tell 1000's of total strangers how I am some
college girl with Mommy's computer?  I posted a competition.  Now why don't
you take me on then?  Trades will be posted before the fact, or are you just
somehow who is into theorizing who and what I am, when you really aren't
bold or brash enough to take the little female pipsqueak on and prove she is
truly nothing?

Even if I lose the competition, I will prove they are great trades by anyone
who looks at the chart.  Perfect stops placed, proper execution, every
detail adhered to.  I will trade those with real money as well.  I might
lose, but I never lose big.

> Theory #2: Trader Girl is actually The Omega Man in drag. ;-)
> I do not actually believe this, but it has a nice Yin / Yang ring to it
> and they are so like minded.

Great minds think alike.

<tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> >I need to know how in TS4, I can 'upside down' the chart.
> >Even if an indicator has to redraw it, it would be helpful for me.
> >
> >Also, I take back what I said about the SP, I sold at 1405 today,
> >and rode it down hard.  Right to the Limit Down.  So I apologize
> >for being a little goofball.  All I can say is it KICKED ASS!
>

> Geezzz.... who is your broker? I wanna "take back what I said" trades too!
>
> I sold it at 1415! I'm even happier than you! (It is so easy to trade when
> you can make up any number you want  AFTER  the fact.)
>
> >happy happy crazy happy!!!!
> >
> >:)
> >
> >TG
> >

> IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have
been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal
email messages.