Re: Is Interactive Brkrs ripping me off?

Yes this is why I stop trading this contract. Your slip is actually very
mild to some I got both ways.
So I move to other markets, bonds do okay, stocks do better than anything
period. Open Outcry is now the customer crying out help please I'm getting
raped. Your broker is telling you to file arbitration because thats all he
can say. Its not his fault. Its really no bodies fault its just a very fast
market held up by old fashion out date methods of trading. I hope their
seat prices go to zero at the cme. Jerks no reason not to change  to ET.

Robert