TraderGirl

I actually agree with some of TG's ideas, but her whole deal is a little
like a bad soap opera: you know it is a worthless excercise, you know how
it is going to end, but you watch anyway against your better judgement.

Theory #1: TG is on summer break (colleges got out just as "she" appeared).
She was here last summer claiming to trade 10 lots in the currencies. All
"trades" were posted after the fact, all made great money (sound familiar?).
She/he got into it with TJ for a while (I do not remember her/his handle).
Had to stop "trading," or just posing as a trader on the list, when she
lost access to Mom's 'puter and went back to school in the fall. The question
I ask: if you are a brilliant young trader
making 6 figures+ why do do have the need to tell 1000's of total strangers
how great you are?

Theory #2: Trader Girl is actually The Omega Man in drag. ;-)
I do not actually believe this, but it has a nice Yin / Yang ring to it
and they are so like minded.

Pete A.

Deep insecurity. Macha cover for low self esteem. Wants attention.

At Mon, 22 May 2000 11:36:54 -0700, "[ tradergirl ]" <tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I need to know how in TS4, I can 'upside down' the chart.
>Even if an indicator has to redraw it, it would be helpful for me.
>
>Also, I take back what I said about the SP, I sold at 1405 today,
>and rode it down hard.  Right to the Limit Down.  So I apologize
>for being a little goofball.  All I can say is it KICKED ASS!

Geezzz.... who is your broker? I wanna "take back what I said" trades too!

I sold it at 1415! I'm even happier than you! (It is so easy to trade when
you can make up any number you want  AFTER  the fact.)