Freezing!!!

Having a tad problem with my computer..

Have been away for nearly two weeks and yesterday finally downloaded
back
emails using netscape 4.7 and when reading them the computer just frooze
up.
The netscape screen repositioned and overlaped slightly..

Using Ctrl-Alt-Del did nothing and was unable to get to Task Mgr.
Had to do cold boot and tried again with same proplem...

I re-intalled Netscape and it seemed ok.. This morning, when I ran
TS2000,
was ok for two hours then ran my trading software and checked the
message
page and it frooze the computer same as before...

I have been running this config for 6 months, re-formatting each month..

Has anyone had a problem like this..  I am running win98se lots of hd
and mem..
Would appricate any suggestions

Regards

Dave...