RE: TraderGirl vs. The World Trading Challenge

Great Comeback! TG

-----Original Message-----
From: [ tradergirl ] [mailto:tradergirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 11:23 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx; frwd@xxxxxxxx
Subject: TraderGirl vs. The World Trading Challenge

How is this for a deal?

I will post my recommendations for a major set of trades this week.  I will
not
post SP, or Index trades, as I think the SP is a piece of junk to trade.  I
will
look at softs, metals, meats, energies, and currencies, and anything else I
think could make some money.  I am only going to post what I think will be
for certain.

Why you ask?

Because someone out there may ACTUALLY trade off what I say or believe
it is possible I know what I am doing.  I am not going to set that person up
with a MAYBE win, it is going to be pretty on the money if anything.

If someone can tell me how we can all monitor my trades in realtime, I will
show all you old timers what Generation Y and Generation X have in them.
You know, the kids who have been on computers from like age 5 on... who
use it from they wake up, from when they get home at school, till they go
to sleep.  I am one of those kids -- our brains are analysis machines that
#1, can solve most computer problems where the 'old timers' are scratching
their heads, and we can apply this same intelligence to your marketplace
and tell you that indicators, and all your squigglies on the screen are a
bunch
of b.s. and a ruse to confuse us young minds of the truth that the market is
EASY.

But wait . . .

Who wants a competition with me.  I will take anyone on this list, you
choose
your set of commodities, and price, and whatever, and we go at it, and see
who will win.

Signed,

Ready to Trade

RULES I THINK THAT SHOULD APPLY

1) No more than 3 commodities you can bet on as your public choices

2) The trade can be held for no longer than 3 days.

3) Money allowed to play is $100,000

4) Indicators you used or technique you used will have to be disclosed

Lets get these rules refined, and defined, and set a date, and who wants
to take me on.  I only have one thing to say to those who want to take me
on: "I will beat you"