Re: Freezing!!!

Dave,

Used to have Netscape, an older version, freeze, along with the whole
system, on a message it could not handle, usually with an attachment the
browser could not read.

If that message was at top of box, the browser would freeze immediately. If
this looks like what you have, note the date, time and subject of the
problem message. On reboot, go to Win Explorer, locate the files containing
the Inbox messages and delete that message right there. Before you do, note
the format of the attachment and later on try to add the proper plug-in.

It did not work for me, the fix was a bear, messages would get lost, and I
never managed to find the right plug-in. Eventually migrated to Outlook
Express.

Good Luck

Jacques