Re: Trading courses

Thanks to all who provided information on the Stenberg trading course.   The
response was overwhelmingly negative.   Not a single message in support.   I
still have no idea of the approach taken (stenberg has not replied to me
questions yet) but the impression I was getting is the the problems perhaps
lay with the man so still not sure about the method iteself.   It was
pointed out to me that there are three vendors selling the method Ed Moore,
Todd Mitchell and Stenberg.   The first two may be kosher but I would be
interested to hear any comments on them if anyone has more info.  Otherwise
it looks like another dead end.  Moore and Mitchel both have items at their
websites denigrating the other.

Thanks again to all who replied privately.

regards

Philip