Re: Problem with TS 4 speed during optimizations

Hill Bill:

Recently I installed a free memory management software "rambooster".

I haven't checked whether things work faster afterwards or not.  But
subjectively, I feel the optimizations are a bit faster (placebo or real
effect?).

Please visit this website: http://www.sci.fi/~borg/rambooster/

By the way, does anyone use this search engine website?

Try this: www.google.com

Pretty neat and handy!

Regards,

Wong