Dennis.

Transfer it to Toronto, then to Switzerland.
Transfer it to Mexico, then to Bahamas.

There is always a way.  If people don't forget, I previously mentioned wire
it to another country, then to Switzerland.  Also, I never claim I am a US
Citizen on my forms.  Just like when the Gas Company wanted my Social
Security Number, I made something up, same with my local library.

Dennis really nit-picked me in a previous message.  Look Dennis.  I have
tons of emails, and may not cover everything in every detail.  I do my best
to handle the information load.  You make it seem by me using Outlook it is
terrible.  But it is on my TradeStation machine, which is Microsoft, you
ninkampoop!  Plus my clock being set to yesterday bothered you?  Plus I ask
about putting two P&F securities on ONE chart for 2000i, because I know it
cannot be done in TS4?  And you think I am a newbie?  Then you tell me I am
not a trader, nor a girl?

As far as my Linux box not being used.  Its a dual-pentium SERVER.  I don't
use it for coffee time with Mike Meyers in the morning and simple tasks.  I
use it for massive tasks, otherwise it sits idle.

My picture is attached.

You can e-mail it to the IRS if you would like.

Cheerios.

TraderGirl

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\tgirl.jpg"