Re: TS4/Win2000 secutiry block missing

I just went through this today and got it working.

I installed TS 4.0 build 21 from the CD once. I got "SSIACT.386 not found" error.

Then I went to the "SYSTEM.INI" file, found the [386Enh] section.  Make sure the
line "DEVICE=SSIACT.386" is there.

I reinstalled again from the CD ROM. Then downloaded the build 27 patch from the Omega web site and installed it. This got me to the "Security block not found" message.

I then found the FAQ on the Support web page under Running TS4.0 on Windows 2000 and did everything specified there and it worked!

I tried several things and do not exactly recall everything in order but this is close.

Bob Fulks