Question on TS 2000i

I have to say that I'm quite surprised that TS 2000i SP4 actually works. :-)

It's been on for a week, on Windows NT 4.0, in real time and has yet to
collapse (knock on wood). :-)

I do have some questions on it though:

1) in the strategy report, there's hardly any information on their
performance parameters. For instance, the descriptions of Sharpe / Return
Retracement / Kesner ratio just gives a generalization saying that the
higher the bettter, without giving an idea of what is a good number. I know
that a 2 is better than a 1 but is the 2 high enough? Or is it too low and a
3 is better? etc.

2) I don't know if anyone has notice this but if you run this for the first
time in conjunction with Zone Alarm, ZA will notify you that both BMI and
Omega tries to send out a message via the internet, even if you're using a
non internet datafeed - i.e., it has no reason to access the internet at
all. So, what is going on here? Is it trying to register this software
package to their respective vendors? I'm not really worried about it, since
I bought it directly from Omega but why is it trying to send out a message
via the internet to their respective home sites? If it's trying to register
it, shouldn't it notify me first, rather then trying surriptiously and then
having a firewall telling that? Has anyone encounter this?