Re: Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Pierre Orphelin wrote:

> > Hmmm... sorry to hear that  - some of my things require very long
> > series; it seems I would not be able to test them.
>
> Do it sevral times.
> This is a free evaluation version.

Not sure how to do an 18,000 bar moving average this way - perhaps you
could enlighten me...

> > Why don't you start a list for this? This is, after all, the Omega list,
> > and it does not belong here.
>
> I have been  very bad educated by MB over years here.
> And the difference is that he knows how to start a list and I do not.
> ( please do not explain it to me, I do not own a Cray)

Don't need a Cray. Just go to eGroups.com on the web, sign in, and in less
than 5 minutes, you will have an operting list for all to use - no cost
either. I'm sure you would have no trouble with this.

Let me know when it is up and running and we can continue this on the new
list. I do have comments that others might be interested in, but don't
want to do that on this list.

> 75% sincerely, maybe less, maybe more.

Hey - that's a start :-).

Larry