Re: Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Larry Wright <lwright@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : Pierre Orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : Sunday, April 23, 2000 04:42
Objet : Re: Re:FREE>TRADERWAREand free trial of Safir-X

 > Not sure how to do an 18,000 bar moving average this way - perhaps you
> could enlighten me...

You cannot  in a row.But you can evaluate 4000 bars per 4000 bars.
If it does not work on a 4000 bars serie, destination dusbin.
Also, we do not use moving average only normalized indicators ( I know, this
was an example)

> > > Why don't you start a list for this? This is, after all, the Omega
list,
> > > and it does not belong here.

The problem is that I do not want to do it.
I also do not want to go further on this thread on Omega List.
Now that you are informed of the Safir-X v3 availability, this is enough for
all of us.
Do not want to speak about it here everyday .

> Let me know when it is up and running and we can continue this on the new
> list. I do have comments that others might be interested in, but don't
> want to do that on this list.

You can ask directly to me if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com