Re: Temp File Build27 dilemma

  I downloaded another copy of the build27 file and it installed
immediately. I've done a considerable amount of moving files
around in the past 6 months and these TS4build files seem to be
particularly fragile. This is the third time I've have to re-download
a TS4 build in that period. So I recommend making numerous copies
of them unless you intend to remain dependant on the OR
download site.
  Thanks to all for the suggestions.

dbs