Re: Stop paying taxes/constitution

If income taxes were truly unconstitutional, wouldn't there be recent or
current Supreme Court cases that would be in screaming headlines in the
news?

Some very local issues can end up at the Supreme Court if personal
rights or Constitutionality are involved.  Surely something like income
taxes would be at the Supreme Court and the headlines would be in every
newspaper in the land.

I'm having a hard time buying that this issue is being decided only in
the local courts normally against you, but if you say the magic word,
then they rule for you.  And none of this ever makes the press, nor gets
appealed to the high court.   There's lots of groups that would love to
change taxes dramatically and any number of them would pay for a Supreme
Court case I would think.  And if there really were cases that said you
didn't have to pay taxes, it'd be taught in every law school, etc.,
written up in the Wall Street Journal, etc.

What am I missing. Why wouldnt' it be more publisized??

Conrad Bowers