Re: Long Term Systems

> If you send people a ELA code, please don't password protect it.

Personally, I always "just say no" to unknown ela files. Too many ways
to mess up your system when you paste them in - overwriting functions
with the same name, etc. If the person really wanted to contribute
something to the discussion, they would include the indicator/system in
plain text.

Not to mention you probably won't be able to understand MJ's code even
if you could read it. He gets a chuckle out of using 100 lines of code
to deliberately obscure something simple like an MA cross or a Keltner
breakout and then watching the rubes on the list trying to decipher it.
Nothing wrong with that and it can be quite entertaining but my time is
too valuable to waste playing MJ's game.

--
  Dennis