Re: Long Term Systems

> Guess I'd have two questions:  Does the system involve
> any of the built-in stops?  (I haven't looked yet.)  And have
> you tested it on intraday data?  Even without the stop
> problem, my system tests usually lose between 50 and
> 60 percent of their reported profit when going from
> EOD to intraday data.

It's probably bad form to answer your own message, but
I should have said:

"...when going from EOD to intraday data when I can get
them to work at all."  Have you ever tried writing a system
that uses a 9-day (NOT 9-bar!) RSI for intraday data?
If that isn't enough of a challenge for you, try it within the
limitations of SuperCharts.  Someday I may get it done,
and move on to something really difficult.  Then again,
maybe not.

Owen Davies