Recommendations of Long Term Systems

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Recommendations of Long Term Systems
  • From: Mark Johnson <janitor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:54:41 -0800

"Market Annihilator" costs forty dollars and tests out
quite well.  It's a long term trendfollowing system
that's always in the market, either long or short.
It uses the exact same system logic AND the exact same
parameter values to trade thirty different commodity
markets.  Over all 30 markets, the average net profit
per trade was $733.26, including wins, losses, and
breakevens.

The manual is EXTREMELY well written, and it includes
a very thorough analysis, both commodity-by-commodity,
and portfolio level.

In my opinion, I got quite a bargain for my $40.00.

Futures Truth tracks Market Annihilator; in their
reports it is called System #227.  You can look up
Futures Truth's results on the M.A. system but
beware, FT tracks the system trading only *seven*
commodities, not all thirty.  In the current issue
of FT (Feb 2000), M.A. is ranked #20.

The Vendor Index in Futures Truth gives this contact info:

      Market Annihilator
      Seven Hills Research
      attn: Kevin Spratling
      402 Mountain View Rd. SE
      Rome, GA   30161   USA
      tel (706) 295-7133

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with these folks
in ANY way, nor do I have any financial interest
in their business.  I'm just a satisfied customer
who bought their product in 1995.

You can buy Futures Truth's reports from their
website,  http://www.futurestruth.com

--
   Mark Johnson     Silicon Valley, California     mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   "... The world will little note, nor long remember, what we
    say here..."   -Abraham Lincoln, "The Gettysburg Address"